Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
With the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or Science or Industry-related Discipline; MBA or PhD is a plus
- Strong experience in Project Management or equivalent
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Risk management and mitigation, as well as organizational competencies
- Good product regulation and compliance (FDA, Safety, etc.) understanding
- Action oriented, customer focus, good listener, able to learn on the fly
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English, oral and written
If you are also experienced performing under strict deadlines and working in a team, while operating in a changing environment, you are the one we want for our Product Development Programs team, in Philip Morris Products S.A., Science and Innovation, in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Project Manager you will contribute to highly complex and/or strategic product/process/system projects from initial studies to full completion, utilizing and adhering to Project Management standard methodologies to ensure effective completion of projects/programs within the S&I functions. Additionally, you will communicate with customers and partners (including steering committee), internal and external, on an ongoing basis to review project scope and provide status updates, coordinate/allocate resources (complex projects) and plan, schedule and coordinate project tasks and deliverables. You will also maintain the relationship with external suppliers.
- Understand customer brief and business needs, participate in defining requirements and proposing solutions, and implement the agreed changes to reach the program objectives. Serve as trusted advisor for senior management on project management issues.
- Drive robust and transparent development process, aligned to DUX innovation framework. Ensure stage-gate process adherence with regards to gate deliverables and governance model while applying project management tools complying to standards.
- Manage multicultural and cross-functional project teams. Communicate regularly with the project team. Provide project status reports and other project information to project partners and senior executives on a regular basis.
- Anticipate and mobilize cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.).
- Ensure that project information supplied to management is realistic with respect to cost and timing in order to avoid financing problems and delayed completion; provide accurate and properly scoped data to the successful completion of the project.
- Carry out all of the activities ensuring that PMI Compliance Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by partners, and implement adequate processes to ensure the preservation of information of a confidential nature.
Why work for us?
1. We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3. We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an equal opportunity employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.