'- YOU have good communication skills and proactivity to successfully plan, coordinate and manage different projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learning agility, curiosity, work under pressure, entrepreneurship and problem solving attitude are some of your strengths.
- YOU have critical thinking and skills to make data analysis and extract insights from it support the decision making process.
- YOU are action-oriented.
- University degree in Business, Strategic Marketing or Engineering (Digital skills is a plus).
- Fluent Spanish and English (C1- Advanced level).
- EU work permit.
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join the Commercial Planning and Digital department.
As a team member of this department you will:
- Liaise with external providers, namely, platform content providers in order to guarantee the operationalization of the plan / strategy, follow up and potential improvements.
- Perform all the Analysis to support the decision making process
- Support the development of a loyalty program to contribute to the long term engagement of our partners, by proposing and implementing the best local communication content and solutions for the platforms
- Contribute to the successful integration of our online and offline B2B, B2C activities, aligning contents and communication towards an Omni channel approach.
- Measure and report results to ensure that projects deliver the expected outcomes and propose improvements for future implementations.
WHAT WE OFFER
o Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months.
o Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company.
o Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
PMI is a leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.