Welcome to Philip Morris International (PMI). Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading tobacco company. We are building the future of smoke-free products, which are a much better alternative to cigarettes. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Because we strongly believe we should put our customers at the core, we constantly try to improve the service we grant them. To facilitate this, we are looking for a Project Lead – B2C Excellence in our Reduced Risk Products (RRP) Team.
• Initiate, plan and implement projects with focus on improving the services towards consumers, in line with the local and global Customer Care Strategy, within Benelux cluster
• Lead projects related to the set-up of new Customer Care channels and touchpoints, starting from consumer pin points within different episodes of the consumer journey
• Lead business development projects with third party partners to enhance the customer experience
• Provide cross-industry understanding, best practices, and guidance to support the development of Customer Care concepts, strategies and service catalogues
• Ensure flawless implementation and consistent follow-up of any newly identified replacement channels, with a continuous improvement mentality and with the main objective of making the consumer experience memorable.
• Continuously monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement to optimize process and consumer experience across the consumer journey
• Ensure alignment, effective collaboration and knowledge sharing with internal & external stakeholders; ensure excellent communication with Global team
• Ensure that all operational activities are executed in compliance with applicable laws, marketing code, CA guidelines and PMI procedures
• Monitoring the allocated budget
Do these prospects excite you? Great! From our side, we are looking for the following profile:
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
• Project management experience - minimum 3 years
• Experience in development and deployment of consumer related initiatives, with a deep understanding of customer experience journey methodologies - minimum 3 years
• Good commercial insight with ability to build rapport with internal and external business partners
• Strong customer focus
• Excellent ability to write, edit and proofread content for consumer interactions
• Excellent analytical skills, where you can develop actionable measures from data results
• Excellent communication skills
• An avid problem solver
• Involved in projects with a continuous improvement mentality
• Excellent English skills Dutch and/or French are a plus
• Integrity and trust
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Does this function get you hyped? Then do not hesitate to apply through the link down below. You will be contacted by a recruiter who can provide more information about the company and the function, should you have any questions.