PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Act as a strategic business partner and principle point of contact for Regional Sales leadership teams by deploying key HR initiatives, solutions and services aligned to local and functional requirements, providing consulting, decision support and change management services to ensure effectiveness of the regional organization and to build value and competitive advantage through people, enabling regional business objectives to be met or exceeded.
- Provide input to the Director HR Commercial & G&A for the development and implementation of HR strategies that support the achievement of overall business goals.
- Design and implement plans and initiatives that support HR and regional Sales functional objectives. Ensure the effective identification and deployment of all key HR products, services and solutions to meet regional requirements and business needs. Advise regional leadership teams and provide pro-active support to plan and implement agreed business transformation or organization change programs.
- Act as Business Partner for the Regional MMT's and LMs. Support, Coach and advise LM's on all HR areas such as leadership, managerial effectiveness, employee engagement, Compensation, T&OD, OE, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition and Cultural Change to ensure development of themselves, their teams and their regions to enable the achievement of business goals.
- Support LM's with the application of HR processes, principles and practices and with all employee life cycle events. In conjunction with other HR teams, facilitate the delivery of annual cycles including regional talent and MAP reviews and calibration meetings, undertake analyses and identify appropriate tools, programs and strategies to strengthen regional capability and managerial effectiveness.
- Keep updated on all aspect of the new operating model. Serve as Change Enabler, by providing proactive support for regions to successfully implement agreed initiatives. Act as a PBO catalyst by maintaining up to date knowledge of SCRUM methodologies and using these when facilitating and participating in functional and cross functional project teams.
- Keep up to date knowledge of HR developments and market trends including all Local labor law, policy and union issues. Monitor external trends and internal developments, coordinate with other relevant HR teams for the design or delivery of specific initiatives and solutions. Provide tactical and proactive advice on issue resolution and mitigation of potential future issues.
- Participate as a HR team member by contributing to HR initiatives and projects across all HR departments. Actively participate in HR meetings and support the transformation of HR operating model across the business.
- Ensure compliance with all PMI and PMJ policies, practices, procedures and guidelines.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree preferably - Psychology or Human Resources.
- 5 years+ of experience in a similar role preferably within an international environment.
- Experience with key HR processes and solutions Negotiation and communication skills, coaching and mentoring skills, change management experience, strong collaboration skills, ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast pace environment. Experience with internal/external social partners is optional.