Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for:
With the following requirements:
• College/University Degree in relevant field
• Substantial experience in manufacturing processes and QA process & activities
• Knowledge in Statistical Process Control
• Knowledge in laboratory and manufacturing good practices as well as finished goods product regulations
• Knowledge in project management
• Fluency in English both oral and written
If you also possess a constructive communication and knowledge on QA processes related to Tolling Business model, you are the one we want for our Quality Tolling Services Team, within the Quality Operations Department in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for the successful management of the quality aspects for the Tolling factories, as well as the coordination of improvement task forces.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Entrepreneur Quality Requirements: Implement and manage the QA processes related to Tolling and Regional Business Model defining roles and responsibilities between the Entrepreneur and the Toller in the areas of direct materials, contact with suppliers, semi-finished goods, finished goods, and consumer & customer complaints processes to ensure the compliance with defined requirements
• Monitor the quality results and product performance delivered by the Toller in order to identify improvement areas. Implement and manage the methodology to assess the entrepreneur requirements identifying potential gaps
• Contact with Markets: Set an efficient communication between market, Entrepreneur and Toller in order to build up a trustful and cooperating relationship between all the parties. Evaluate QA practices through the logistic/supply chain process and propose corrective actions in order to reduce the impact of non-quality products
• Non-conforming Product Blockades: Decide based on recommendation from concerned stakeholders to release/destroy the non-conform products blocked due to quality reason, including the areas of direct materials, semi-finished and finished goods in order to ensure the compliance with the Tolling Business model
Why work for us?
1) We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2) We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3) We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.