Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Supervisor Consumer Journey – Experience
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
Within Philip Morris Italia, The Consumer Journey team is an international team that acts as the ‘voice of consumer”, highly contributing to create a consumer-centric culture across the different channels.
The aim of the team is to deliver an excellent product experience addressing the consumer pain points and responding to needs.
The Supervisor Consumer Journey (CJ) - Experience, is the owner of the CJ Experience Phase and related episodes, reporting to the CJ Manager Learn and Experience.
The candidate will support the development of all the main consumer initiatives across the online and offline channels with specific focus in the Experience phase (Try and Purchase).
Specific responsibilities include:
1 - ACT AS THE VOICE OF THE CONSUMER WITH SPECIFIC FOCUS ON THE EXPERIENCE PHASE
(TRY & BUY)
• Being constantly up to date on newest consumer researches and feedbacks from all sources available (Market Research, CRM, offline and online channels)
• Responsible for scouting the most relevant consumer needs and pain points to be incorporated into the CJ Map System
• Leads regular updates of the CJ Experience Map & re-validates all level of the CJ
• Adapts full CJ concept & process based on learnings & organizational feedback
2 - ASSESS EXISTING ACTIVITIES AND DEFINE NEW INITIATIVES TO ELIMINATE CONSUMER PAINPOINTS AND SATYSFYING CONSUMER NEEDS
• Analyze CJ Map, keeping everything up to date and integrating all the latest consumers learnings from all available sources
• Identify experience Gaps, supporting the Project Manager Officer (PMO) and define new initiatives in line with KPI’s
• Leverage on the Market CRM Infrastructure and other source of Information (Market Research, Customer database) to assess existing activities and define new projects
• Clarify assumptions/partial info via market test, by validating learning and preparing the initiatives/project scale up
3 - LEADS OMNICHANNELS ACTIVITIES BY COORDINATING THE CROSSFUNCTIONAL TEAMS IN ALIGNEMENT WITH THE PMO AND ENSURING CONSTANT CONSUMER’S IMPROVEMENTS.
• Work with PMO and Business Insight Team in defining new priority projects (Business and Consumer Relevance)
• Coordinate the cross functional team and support the development and the execution of the new initiatives in time respecting KPI's
• Holds regular meetings with the CJ Manager and the Management team about main project's status, KPIs and identified experience gaps as corrective initiatives to be placed
4 - ADAPT THE GLOBAL COMMUNICATION PLAYBOOK FOR THE LOCAL MARKET ACTIVITIES
(FOCUS ON EXPERIENCE PHASE ACTIONABLE CONTENTS) MANAGING DIRECTLY CREATIVE AGENCIES AND EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS
5 - COLLECT LOCAL MARKETS NEEDS FOR THE GLOBAL DESIGN TEAM/UX TEAM BY GENERATING INITIATIVES BRIEF FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL/GLOBAL COMMUNICATION/INITIATIVES TOOLBOXES FOR THE EXPERIENCE PHASE
• Team Development
• Budget Responsibility
• Provides input for Budget OB and prepare presentations for senior management and key stakeholders
• University Degree in in Marketing or Economics/MBA
• Familiarity with Customer Experience/ Consumer Centric Organizations
• Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Consumer Focused/Consumer Experience functions (marketing, strategic planning, inc. sales);
• Marketing Background (Brand Manager, Product Manager) with preferably experience in market research, consumer research and/or data intelligence
• High Knowledge of Customer Experience and Good Analytical acumen being able to understand key trends, customer insight and behaviors.
• Familiarity in working in teams with global/local matrix organizations, cooperating with different functions.
• Knowledge of Business to Business and Co-Marketing.
• Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Good organizational skills, including efficiency, punctuality and collaboration in a team environment
• Demonstrable multitasking, strong project management (Strong knowledge of MS Office, Qualtrics, SFDC) and execution skills
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
For Internal Candidates:
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering: competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies. In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a valid consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.