Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Documentation and Records Engineer
With the following requirements:
• Master’s degree in life science disciplines
• 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance (tobacco, food or similar industry) in a factory environment or similar; experience in management is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to implement improvement initiatives
• Strong reputation in building relationships and working collaboratively with a variety of individuals
• Proven capability to operate in a fast-paced, cooperative and self-directed ambitious environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are also good with deadlines, teamwork and feedback from different partners and management, while operating in a changing environment, you are the one we want for our Documentation and Records Management team, in Philip Morris Products S.A., Science and Innovation, in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Documentation and Records Engineer, you will contribute in setting up the requirements, developing, implementing and maintaining the QMS Documentation management process and systems. You will also provide global governance of the conventional cigarette document management process with the different functions and sites.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
• Set team direction to contribute to consistency to pre-defined rules and regulations
• Ensure the full alignment with functional strategy and its deployment within the team managed
• Set team objectives and collaborate across departments and key partners to ensure targets are achieved
• Participate in the development and continual improvement of the PMI Quality Management System, engaging and inspiring the business
• Keep abreast of the evolution of the regulatory and other relevant quality standards impacting the Document Management Processes
• Ensure QMS Directives, SOPs and WKI's are aligned with the review requirements for document and records management defined in the QMS
• Provide governance and ensure maintenance of QMS Docs process and systems for PMI central function and affiliates
• Represent the quality organization as the business process owner for projects related to migration of current QMS Documents
• Ensure that Quality Metrics are implemented supporting the maintenance of QMS Documents and Records (i.e. QMS document change requests, etc.)
Why work for us?
1. We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3. We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.