Are you inquisitive, collaborative and ambitious? Do you want to make a difference in our company and help us create something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, ja, sim or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales & Operations Manager (S&OP) who will own, lead and manage the overall Market S&OP process both for combustible and RRP (reduce risk products) categories to ensure alignment across functions and senior management to delivery of business goals for short and medium to long term
You should be able to:
• Drive market dynamics and run business intelligence activities to build final forecast based on forecast baseline - S&OP roll-out & governance
• Lead the implementation of a standardized & focused S&OP process for all product categories (CC, RRP), following the pre-defined drumbeat and be responsible for the KPI performance management (such as service level, NPS, OOS, Order Lead Time, Inventory levels, LOGD, productivities).
• Follow up on key decisions and holds key partners including market management accountable for agreed actions/decisions as part of the S&OP formalization.
• Oversee the overall market's demand planning process for the categories (CC & RRP) to meet forecast accuracy objectives through ensuring efficient business intelligence collection processes are in place to monitor and report relevant assumptions, risks and opportunities relating to the medium and long term business targets.
• Drives alignment of plans and/or corrective actions in forecasting that will improve our supply chain metrics in the area of cost, cash and services.
• Supply & Demand follow-up: proactively identify supply chain risks issues/risks and proposes solutions during the S&OP through relevant and in depth root cause analysis.
• Lead, staff and develop a motivated, skilled and optimally resourced team to ensure that performance levels and professional development achieve or exceed business objectives.
• Ensure business sustainability including appropriate on and of job training and advancement/succession planning.
• Eligible to work in Canada Market.
• 5-7 years of experience as S&OP Manager or lead. High desired experience on demand forecast, service, cost & capital management.
• A validated background in similar positions in multinational companies with experience in supply chain (logistics, sales or production planning), including at least 4 years of management experience, ideally in FMCG as foods, beverage, consumer electronics, retail.
• Commercial, regulatory & fiscal knowledge of Canada market
• A College or University degree in Economics, Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration is required.
• High desire on certifications of: Supply Chain Professional, Production and Inventory Management
• Work towards Results, analytical skills, innovator, communications skills in a matrix structure, and ambiguity environments
• Desire experiences in companies facing transformation processes and culture, with prior focus on bringing value for consumers.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values