IQOS Boutique Store Manager - Amsterdam
PMI Brand Retail provides a “home” for IQOS to stage our brand through physical interactions among Legal-Age Smokers, brand retail personnel, and our product assortment. This unique environment is designed to create an impactful and memorable experience along with the opportunity for a smoker to embrace a better, alternative product and to build together a smoke-free future.
Success for an IQOS Boutique is the intersection of attractive, engaging, experiential physical environments; professional, pleasant retail practices, and gracious hospitality. Because of the unconventional nature of an IQOS Boutique, leading it requires a spectrum of personal traits, attributes and behaviors.
Expectations for a successful IQOS Boutique Managers are centered on their ability to emotionally relate to their customers and to ensure their overall satisfaction with the brand regardless of the sales outcome; to build, lead, and motivate diverse teams, and to professionally manage the business with drive, dedication, and integrity.
With the customer at the center of all activities, you’ll manage end-to-end delivery of exceptional, unique and memorable consumer experience by focusing on educating the consumer in see the value of IQOS and the vision of a smoke-free future.
You will for:
• Build genuine relationships with the customer by understanding their point of view through empathy and a compassion.
• Deliver superior customer service outcomes though clear and inspiring communication, always acting in good conscience and being courageous to always do what is right in line with IQOS Brand Retail Operating Principles.
• Effectively exercise personal influence to enlist the aid, support, and commitment of the IQOS Boutique team.
• Build confidence in the team and the smoke-free future vision through effective and inspiring communication to others and cause them to reach beyond the ordinary.
• Review team performance against aspirational store targets and implement systems and processes in order to measure and manage performance.
• Support team members by motivating, recognizing, praising and rewarding in order to unlock discretionary efforts and by flagging areas of improvement and creating the necessary conditions to enable them to accomplish their goals.
• Have experience in consumer-facing retail operations (Experiential Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Entertainment), including upscale or luxury brand products and services.
• Experience in leading culturally and demographically diverse teams.
• Experience in operation management, budgeting, planning and KPI’s.
• Be University Degree / Diploma or further education qualified.
• Be fluent or proficient in Dutch and English.
Now is a great time to join PMI and our fast growing Brand Retail team. For the right person this role could offer great personal growth opportunities within the Netherlands as well as globally.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.