WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PM Holland is currently looking for a MRP Controller for our team in Bergen op Zoom. Our Supply Chain department is undergoing rapid development as a result of the fast growing demand for our new products. This dynamic department is on the eve of a great challenge! That is why we are looking for a logistics talent to manage, improve, and renew existing processes so that we are ready for the future.
• Responsible for the implementation of the new ERP layout with a focus on SAP MRP Module within the team;
• Monitoring the progress of production and taking the necessary measures to ensure the delivery of markets;
• Determining delivery priorities in consultation with Production Planning and PMI-EU Supply Chain;
• The management of inventory levels in collaboration with Production Planning and PMI-EU Supply Chain;
• The consolidation of the monthly volume calculation per supplier and timely delivery of relevant information to our suppliers;
• The follow-up of order confirmations by suppliers;
• Placing call-off orders based on inventory management, production planning and MRP settings;
• Placing orders for non-production related materials based on EU purchasing conditions and production planning;
• The timely escalation and resolution of transaction problems, including timely communication about missing materials or deadlines;
• Introducing ‘Standard Operating Procedures’ and implementing Best Practices;
• Support for Product Services functions with new launches (remaining estimate, new materials for order placement);
• You hold a Bachelor level in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics management;
• You have 1-3 years of experience with Supply Chain in the field of Supply Chain Planning;
• You have relevant experience with SAP or similar systems;
• You have experience with processing data and performing complex calculations in Excel;
• You are result-oriented and you have a hands-on mentality;
• You are a teamplayer with a strong communication skills and collaboration is one of your strongest characteristics;
• You have strong personality and are able to build and maintain good relationships;
• You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Therefore, you will interact with different levels of experience and expertise throughout the organization. You can take on more and more responsibilities and doing this on your own initiative is highly appreciated. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. Your application will not be taken into a process if you do not have a valid EU Dutch workpermit.
If you are interested? Please upload your cv and motivation letter trough the apply now button before 26th of July.