We are looking for a technic expert to join our digital team (almost in-house digital agency) Philip Morris. You will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality digital tools and MVP’s, as well as ensuring deployment and scaling it with IS (IT) department.
• Writing testable, modular and extensible BE
• Working with end users to understand and develop proactively MVP’s based on live requirements
• Management of third-party relationships and ongoing projects
• Overseeing and mentoring junior developers and QA’s on ongoing projects and tasks
• Deliver a wide variety of digital tools & apps working with internal teams from concept to launch. These projects can range from full website build, design tweaks or innovative product concepts.
• Supervising MVP’s deployment, working in-hand with IS (IT) department
• Minimum of 2 years relevant digital experience (ideally IT or Product company)
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Strong experience in writing testable, modular and extensible BE and code.
• Microservices - Node, Python, PHP, etc.
• In-depth understanding core infrastructure - firewalls, routing, server, virtualization;
• Data Base management & migration;
• Experience building RESTful API's with OpenAPI / Swagger specifications is a plus
• Experience in working with Corezoid is a plus
• Familiarity working within an Agile SCRUM team a plus
• Fluent Ukrainian, English, Russian required.
• Fair salary
• One brand to digitalize
• Overseas business trips
• Office with a river view at Podil
• Space to deliver and budget to spend