Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company? Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette-smoking. Our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Do you feel thrilled when we say you can help us building and reinforcing our commitment to replacing cigarettes by better alternatives? Are you an energetic professional that can coordinate and collaborate within a team of young potentials, can grasp the essence out of numbers and loves collaborating with others to substantiate strategic initiatives with data analytics and business insights?
If so, then please continue reading. You could strengthen our Benelux Finance Team that engages on a broad scope of topics the business cares about.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
• Supervise Recurring Reporting and Analytics;
• Support Data quality assurance, governance;
• Drive profitability through pro-actively identifying opportunities and mitigating threats;
• Collaboration within a project-based organization: collaborate with various stakeholders / project groups to source, evaluate and prioritize the information required.
• Contribute to Reduced Risk Product and conventional strategy through scenario building and predictive modelling, data mining and insight generation;
You would be a matching candidate if you recognize yourself in below profile:
• Do you hold a Master’s degree and 3-7 of experience in consultancy, finance, business intelligence, science and / or data analytics;
• Are you a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills?
• Drive and Passion for Results – ability to resolve matters till the end, at high speed and quality through data, intelligence and statistics;
• Strong experience in statistics, commercial intelligence, market research, business planning and / or business analytics.
• Domain expertise; ability to share the most effective way to generate data-driven insights. Hands-on experience in using visualization tools (such as Power BI and Tableau). Thorough understanding of data mining and predictive modelling for Analytics delivery is a plus;
As Lead Analyst Business Intelligence you will step into a dynamic and multicultural department taking an important role. One that is pivotal to ensure Philip Morris achieves its ambition of creating a smoke-free future.
In this role you will never stop leading and learning. So, if you love building a smoke-free future with us, then this could be your chance.
At Philip Morris we offer competitive remuneration packages and see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce and a personal and career development culture, both on local as well as international level.
If you are interested, please share with us your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible. We aim to close applications on the 15th of January.