Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! We are now looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to our Stockholm office to be a part of the Nordics Supply Chain team and responsible to support our Nordics markets.
In this position, you will be in charge of supporting the following tasks and projects:
• Demand and Supply Chain planning
• Control and project inventory levels
• Ensure optimal replenishment and availability of finished goods
• Cooperate with our third party logistic service providers
• Coordinate production with PMI, and external factories
• Support customer service to ensure proper finished goods distribution
• Cooperate with Customs Authorities, prepare tax declaration and perform reconciliations
• Management of key performance indicators and Reporting
• Supply Chain and sales reporting
• Project management including new product launches, regulatory initiatives and others
• Identify areas and processes of improvement
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or Finance
• 2+ years’ experience in Supply Chain area
• Excellent social and communication skills (oral and written) in corporate English language. Any Nordic language is a plus.
• Outstanding analytic skills and an exceptional drive to resolve issues
• Good Excel knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.