Philip Morris ČR a.s. is strengthening its team dedicated to commercial planning & channel strategy. Specifically, you will be part of the team focused on implementation of all commercial activities deployed in the market and developing mid- and long-term effective and efficient channel strategy. We’re offering you an opportunity to apply your expertise and creativity, be in the connection with other departments and acquire new skills.
COMMERCIAL PLANNING & CHANNEL STRATEGY EXECUTIVE
- Coordinate / Supervise commercial windows cross departmental process and progress (e.g. consolidate inputs)
- Prepare distribution lists and follow-up with respective teams on development of the required materials to ensure in-field execution fully supporting the overall objectives
- Solve unexpected deployment issues (e.g. Findings with investigation or call to action needed)
- Prepare and share documents for field organization such as SC document, provide support to field force on cycle activities
- Secure efficient utilization of resources. Identify and implement best practices to help increase the level of top quality strategies and initiatives
- Monitor market evolution, prepare and share commercial windows feedback and evaluation
DO THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBE YOU?
- You have a college/university degree, preferably in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- You 1-2 years of professional experience (trainee/internship programs during studies, in sales department is advantage)
- Native speaker Czech (Slovak is an option)
- You are able to communicate in English
- Good organizational and project management skills
- You are action-oriented self-starter with strong planning and problem solving skills, able to learn on the job
- Excellent communication skills (different department alignment)
You can expect and benefit from cross-functional collaboration with B2C and Indirect retail team, B2B, Marketing Cluster team, Direct Retail, Digital team, Procurement, Legal, Market research Hub. Work location in Prague office.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more than 78,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com