Organization Unit: Consumer Touch Points
Reporting Manager: Director Consumer Touch Points
Purpose of the Position:
This position is responsible for overseeing and supporting the expansion and operation of all consumer-facing touch points including direct retail, indirect retail, call center, B2C logistic, on premise touch points and events, the scope includes but not limits to planning, budgeting, performance tracking, staffing, training and development and execution of all visual merchandising. This job will be the guardian of consistent consumer experience and superior services across all touch points.
- Drive continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness across all business streams within Consumer Touchpoint Function by managing, tracking and reporting all touch points KPIs
- Drive cost efficiency and effectiveness (e.g. ROI) by managing and monitoring budget vs spending across Touch point function
- Lead development and execution of all visual merchandising (VM) materials, covering production, importation and installation. The scope of the VM materials is across all consumer touchpoints, including direct retail, indirect retail, cafes, clubs and events inside the function, as well as pop-ups and lounges outside the function.
- Lead capability building, career development and motivation management of the third party employees working across all touch points (e.g. Flagship store shop staff). This includes; Establish the effective capability building framework & career development model and oversees its implementation
- Contribute to Touch point’s key strategy building (e.g. Creating Original Budget, Long range plan ) by supporting head of each functions with data driven decision making (e.g. extract consumer insights, manage data work and presentations preparation)
- Strengthen Touch Points Talent pipeline by identifying and providing developmental opportunities of obtaining experiences & expertise across retail, customer care and on premise touch points / events.
- College/University degree
- Both fluent in Japanese and English
- Minimal 15 years across key commercial areas in international companies, includes retail expansion, retail operation, business development and planning, customer care and call center operations, ideally to combine a few above-mentioned experiences
- Excellent team worker and leader, strong analytical and strategy skills