Are you inquisitive, creative, resilient, and communicative and results driven? Do you want to make a difference in the company and help us to keep build something better? Do you like and have the skills to work in multifunctional environment, autonomously? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for our Senior Internal Controls Analyst who will be responsible to advice and support all areas by providing added value through the risk assessment translating it into business actions while recommending to enhance control environment and focusing on continuous improvements.
Understanding our consumer journey and the end to end business process, analysing and combining curiosity, collaboration and high communication skills as key tools for success.
Your main accountabilities will be:
1. Support the development of the on going risk assessment exercise to identify key areas for review and advisory actions.
2. Perform the agreed actions as part of the annual plan and report the results to Local and Regional Management.
3. Follow up and support business owners in the adequate and timely implementation of the action plans resulted from risk assessments excercises and audits.
4. Complete assigned projects and activities in accordance with the Internal Controls Activity Planning (SOX, Fiscal Compliance Program, IS Controls, Principles and Practices).
5. Give on-going controls advisory services to affiliate business owners.
6. Assist Compliance department with investigations upon request.
EEducation, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills
- University degree - Finance and/or Management related (Mandatory)
- Internal Auditor Certification (Preferable)
- 4-5+ years in Finance, Audit or Administrative areas. Experience in accounting, auditing and SOX compliance are preferable. Enterprise risk management framework – COSO, Systems controls - ITGC over ERP & digital platforms (incl. SOC)
- Proficiency in desktop software (Microsoft Office suite).
- Proficiency in SAP as end-user
- High english level (GMAT Score 650)
-Advanced spanish level.
Our company offers you a new perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take learning at work to another level, giving you all the opportunities to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will improve your experience with innovative technologies, services and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, he will act in a professional environment with clients and team members from around the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the leading tobacco company in the world, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the world's number one brand of cigarettes, and other tobacco products, PMI is dedicated to the development and marketing of reduced risk products ("RRP"). RRP is the term that PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and harm to the population compared to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading scientific foundation, PMI aims to provide a PR portfolio that satisfies a broad spectrum of adult smoking preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our fundamental values