INTERNSHIP IS – Commercial Systems
YOU are a team worker and a creative problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
YOU have good communications skills.
- Engineering Degree
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Excellence analytical skills
The goal of the IS (Information Services) department is to provide the rest of the company with the information services needed for their daily work in an efficient, effective and productive way. The goal is to provide quality universal services, ensure the uninterrupted operation of the systems and be in line with the rapid pace of developments in information technology.
As an IS intern you will help with responsibilities such as:
- Collaborating in international projects for the creation or adaptation of B2B (Business to Business) / B2C (Business to Consumer) digital tools.
- Actively collaborating with the Systems team, will take direct contact with both sales teams to align business needs, as well as development teams that will be responsible for the realization of new tools.
- As part of international projects, will participate in a large team of people from various countries involved.
- Participating in the implementation of new tools, will collaborate with the team in the detection of errors to be reported to the development team in search of solutions that can be solved on time. In the same way, he will analyze the problems that arose during the implementation phases of the application
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a global market leader with opportunities for learning. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. You will work in a dynamic, professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world, expanding your horizons in a truly international environment.
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months.
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company.
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets. In 2012, the company held an estimated 16.3% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.8% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Want to join our team? Please click the ‘apply’ button and register your complete application