Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
With mobile as the gateway to our consumers and one-click away from purchasing behaviour, PMI are looking for forward thinking, shopper centric candidates to develop its next generation unified commerce strategy as it commercializes the IQOS brand, its products and services, across all digital touchpoints along the consumer journey.
We are looking for a CRO Manager to join our E-Commerce team here in Lausanne, Switzerland.
In your role you will be responsible for on-site CTR & CR optimization to ensure channel and business plan targets are achieved.
• Responsible for achieving the commercial performance for owned eCommerce
• Manages the CX definition for LAS/LAU and implementing agreed CX initiatives and episode solutions - Developing initiatives and/or propositions
• Planning & alignment of solution design for B2C omni channel initiatives
• Strategic coordination - Act as aggregator and coordinator of cross-channel initiatives and dependencies
• Identify, develop and own the briefing of critical web experience enhancement opportunities e.g. Taste Configurator
• Develop global channel proposition and promotion principles
• Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypothesis for constant and fast iteration testing.
• Organized and methodical in setting up processes to streamline testing cadence with a team of diverse skills
• Effective communicator to market test ideas and influence test-related decisions
• Excellent presentation and slide building skills to showcase learnings, results, and capture interest and attention
• Create tracking and follow the good feedback of information
• Propose / implement recommendations to optimize the performance of levers.
• Collate and/or create one brief for any content modifications that can improve site visitors and conversion
• Analyze and report insights on site traffic by product categories and top products
• Develop partner guidelines on search terms for marketplace vs own site
• Develop guidelines in conjunction with digital teams for best practice to enhance search/ local search
• Support digital marketing and search activities/ levers that can generate traffic in stores
We’re looking for someone:
• Results driven marketer who craves constant improvement
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer