Are you customer focused and always looking for continuous improvements?
Do you enjoy working with multiple, diverse and cross locations teams?
Would you like to design and develop new and innovative reporting tools?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for an…
IT Reporting Analyst / Senior IT Reporting Analyst
Rise to the challenge
IT Organization in PMLAS is seeking for a candidate to fulfill a position in our IT Reporting Team. The key objective of the role is to develop and support diverse operational reporting solutions, mainly based on Microsoft Power BI. Additionally, you might be exposed to lead different kind of technical activities within in our solution portfolio (Windows, Cloud Services, etc.), design and put in place service improvements plans.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:
• Design Microsoft Power BI solutions for intuitive end user experience, applying industry best practices, encouraging and educating end users with Self-Service approach
• Understand business needs, develop, maintain and publish Microsoft Power BI end to end Solutions
• Act as a Service Manager for assigned Services, manage applications lifecycle, manage end-to-end Service Level (SLA/OLAs/UCs), propose improvement plans in order to improve service levels to meet the customers’ needs
• Continuously learn new reporting tools and apply new ways of working.
• Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services
• Technical knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience working with various applications reporting platforms
• Experience with Power BI reports/dashboards design, development and maintenance
• Experience with Data modeling and information integrity
• DAX development experience
• Mobile dashboarding development experience
• Reporting performance skills
• Machine learning, IA Power BI capabilities (desired)
• High sense of ownership, self-driven and proactive
• Experience in support and/or Service Management, working in a collaborative way with teams in multiple locations
• Technical experience on Tableau/SAP BW/BODS/SAP Analytics will be highly valuable
• University Degree (desired)