Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Market Safety and EHS Manager This is a strategic role located in Mexico. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Lead the local HSE & Market Safety organization, and oversee the Corporate strategy and objectives execution.
• Evaluate emerging business and operational models for potential HSE & Market Safety risk exposure and gaps. Identify and solve Fleet, HSE & Market Safety issues within the affiliate.
• Maintain situational awareness of the country, including external and internal risk exposure and road accident trends, to inform business decision-making processes.
• Perform/conduct functional and market/fleet safety risk assessments and reviews at the affiliate level; identify and address risks and non-conformities. Respond to and report HSE & Market Safety incidents as per Program requirements.
• Plan, organize and deliver security, market safety and fleet safety training programs as per PMI and local regulatory requirements to all local staff, in order to build a robust and sustainable HSE & Market Safety culture within the market/affiliate.
• Provide expert support to local management on tactical and practical emergency response management.
• Perform annual "Zero Based Budget", and provide inputs to OB central revisions. Ensure effective budget management by implementing proper planning, analysis, and monitoring spending on regular basis.
• Encourage the team to generate productivity and cost reduction initiatives.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of Fleet, HSE & Market Safety-related incident and events reporting requirements.
• Provide guidance and requirements to the vehicle selection process, by implementing fleet safety minimum requirements, in order to ensure that the correct standard of vehicles are procured in line with PMI Fleet Safety requirements.
• Select, appoint and manage local third party service providers in conjunction with procurement and Senior or Cluster HSE & Market Safety Manager.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• + 5 years in corporate Fleet & HSE management role, preferably in a country security/safety manager role or equivalent.
• Developed knowledge of market safety tools, hands-on experience in dealing with national and international safety issues.
• Working knowledge of OSHA best practices beneficial
• Language: Advanced English and local language required
• Advanced Excel
• Others: change management, project management
• Professional certifications in security risk management and/or OSHA
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values