WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The history of Marlboro is spanning over more than a century. In 1972 Marlboro became the most sold brand in its category, a position it continues to hold year after year, and is as of 2018 ranked as the most valuable FMCG brand in the world.
Philip Morris & Marlboro are now taking a bold move to convert every smoker to smoke free products, going through a transformation journey that reshapes the industry to its core. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, self-driven, customer-centric professional to join the Marlboro Brand Marketing team in our Stockholm office.
As Brand Executive, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Support the Brand Marketing Team in the development of brand strategies for the Nordic markets
• Support the transition of Marlboro consumers into smoke-free platforms.
• Through analysis and close collaboration with other functions, examine brand performance and competitive environment to identify and anticipate opportunities and threats in the markets
• Develop and execute brand initiatives covering market and consumer insights, portfolio strategy and activation
• Manage offline trade marketing initiatives for your brand
• Handle briefing and manage relationships with external agencies
• Collaboration with local markets to ensure excellence in execution of the Nordic strategies and tactics
• Bachelor or master degree in Business/Marketing or other relevant degree
• Newly graduated or up to 2 years of experience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
• A team-oriented approach and experience of working in commercial- and cross functional teams
• Proficiency in spoken and written English, Swedish is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.