Are you looking to pursue a serious internship in Recruitment with a large multinational Corporation? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, then we wish to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration, English Philology or equivalent;
• ideally, available for at least 30-40h per week;
• individual with an excellent oral and written skills in English;
• candidate skillful in collaboration and communication who is diligent, respectful & customer care oriented
• well-organized person who is agile in multi-tasking and setting own priorities;
• learner on the fly (you will enjoy our on-boarding program and further on-the job trainings);
• persons with a sound knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook, Word and Excel) & graphic programs (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) - seen as a plus
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of our Talent Acquisition Team
• get a chance to work with our other Human Resources teams
• support us in daily activities in recruitment process such as: forming and posting job offers, collaborating with job boards, actively participating in CV preselection, Phone Screening scheduling and performing, coordinating recruitment tests & participating in interviews (in job shadowing phase)
• collaborate with Career Offices at Universities
• run the recruitment back-office in following activities: shared mailbox, recruitment requests and projects (logistic) coordination;
• help in Employer Branding initiatives (workshops, job fairs) and working on internal communication using graphic tools
• consolidate the date and prepare reports, presentations and communications
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will contacted.