Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then
apply now! We are currently looking for a:
Manager Key Account and Third Parties
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
Scope of the role is design, develop and manage the effective implementation of all Key Account and 3rd parties strategies, plans and initiatives in order to contribute to PM Italia strategic sales, volumes and SoC objectives as well as Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) business expansion through acquisition and retention activities. Manage the national and local commercial plan implementation in the assigned stream and via 3rd parties, including scouting and testing of new business opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• Design, develop and manage the KA strategy
• Manage the successful implementation of Key account plans to support the achievement of PM Italy Share of Consumption and acquisition and retention targets and ensure the timely development and quality execution
• Continuous interactions with Development and all Deployment streams to ensure alignment on priorities and action plan
• Lead the establishment of long-term relations with priority KA maintaining consistent remuneration across trade channels
• Establish with KA team the Chains negotiation priorities and the agreement details (fee, duration, activity)
• Oversee the development and agreement of annual customer business plans, ensure regular business reviews with customers to evaluate progress and highlight opportunities to achieve planned objectives
THIRD PARTIES MANAGEMENT
• Ensure strategical framework / setup for all 3rd Party activities in line with Development/Consumer Journey needs and guidelines
• Ensure continuously analysis & market screening for 3rd Party Market to evaluate the performance & capability of agencies to identify key players for potential future partnerships
• Design retailers’ Contact Center strategy and budget allocation including competences area, cluster dynamics and sales targets
• Safeguard evaluation of performance and costs of 3rd party activities and benchmarking against own forces to deliver cost efficient services for commercial needs
• Align all key stakeholders / PM IT management on the agency setup and decide on 3rd Party solutions/most relevant partner and their call mission for commercial activities
PERFORMANCE and LOOK & FEEL
• Ensure high level of execution of all 3rd party activities and permanently challenge status quo:
- Assigned stream quality look & feel implemenentation
- Coordination and communication
- Definition of KPIs for agency partners to evaluate the performance.
- Anticipation of agency performance by reviewing & analyzing on a permanent basis and if necessary decide on action plans to resolve arising issues
- Safeguard resource logistics (Manpower / Hardware / Software)
- Review execution in terms of quality and quantity (ROI & cost efficiency) and identification of advantages for optimization to implement key action plans
• Evaluate for new Chains/partners and opportunities at large analyzing fundamentals and revenues in new potential channels aiming at expanding new generation products across different and uncharted organization clients
• Assess potential ROI establishing fluid and virtuous collaboration with Development team
• Draw and lead the new partnerships across different industries with the end goal of generating new business relationships that will turn into long-lasting sales
FINANCIALS & ROI
• Recommend OB / LRP for all 3rd Party activities to Manager RRP Deployment and Management Team aligned with affiliate strategy
• Ensure planning and monitoring of financial impact of resources (Hardware & Manpower)
• Safeguard budget planning, allocation & tracking (OB/RF /Actuals)
• Ensure regular control of all expenses and cost efficiency of activities. Ensure payment to agencies based on proof of performance
• Propose and manage budget and headcounts allocation for KA and 3rd Parties activities in order to provide sufficient resources and appropriate return of investment
• Develop clear financial control processes for KA and 3rd parties investments and oversee the consistent implementation by all team members
• Manage, coach, motivate and give guidance to the team members to ensure continuously improving performance levels
• Ensure continuous development of external partners via reviews and action plans
• Develop a pool of talents within the department to support organization sustainability
• Maintain an excellent motivation within the department, emphasize team spirit and encourage an open management style
• Set and communicate the individual objectives to the team members according to the given targets. Ensure that these objectives are met.
• University Degree in Economics or Business Administration
• 6-10 years in different Sales/marketing functions in a managerial role (commercial as a plus)
• 5 Years experience in People Management
• Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines and negotiation skills
• Experience in budget management
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering: competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies. In case of internal move, we offer L2L contract.
For internal candidates: SG 11-12
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.