...CHOOSE your journey & APPLY for
We have built the world’s most successful tobacco company Philip Morris International (PMI), with some of the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we are building PMI’s future on smoke-free products and you can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment.
You can join the most Unique & Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
If you want to challenge yourself and be part of our transformation, then APPLY NOW!
• Lead the development of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform structure and architecture
• Perform consumer journey mapping and analyzing to identify pain points and commercial opportunities
• Enable more personalized Omni-channel user experiences and programs that encourage higher loyalty and retention
• Work with new technologies and processes to enable automations and highly targeted campaigns via channels, like email, text messages (SMS), messenger apps, etc.
• Manage end-to-end email campaign development and implementation
• Design and maintain a single customer view to be used by all business functions, like sales, marketing, and customer care
• Evolve the customer segmentation and targeting criteria by analyzing big data
• Drive the migration of direct communications to lower cost and higher engagement mediums such as SMS, LiveChat, Chatbot, Surveys and email
• Closely collaborate with the customer care and ecommerce team to develop strategies and campaigns to achieve optimal results
• Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective and efficient approach for the company and its products
• Collaborate with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
• 6+ years' experience working in a digital marketing role with a focus on customer lifecycle management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian
• Experience with marketing automation systems
• Comfort in interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership
• Strong knowledge of Excel (functions, pivots, etc.)
• Experience working cross-functional with marketing, engineering, coding, copy, business development, design, analytics, and other teams outside of CRM, to deliver programs and initiatives
• Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
• Ability to manage large, cross-functional projects and deal with multiple monthly launches
• Proven history of developing high quality digital user experiences
• Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills
• Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
• Technical skills, like HTML and CSS
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is part of Philip Morris International (PMI) - a leading international tobacco company with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. PMI is certified as a Top Employer for six consecutive years in Europe. The company has a long-term commitment to sustainability and ranks among the top consumer goods companies in terms of environmental footprint. PMI is dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade and supporting the communities where our company sources tobacco and where our employees live and work. PMI has six of the world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. But that’s not where our vision ends. PMI is going via its biggest shift in history replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products in order to achieve smoke-free future. That’s why PMI has over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore. Philip Morris Bulgaria EOOD is one of PMI affiliates with 90 employees across different functional areas and main office located in Sofia.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?
APPLY BY 12th September, 2019