Continuous Improvement Head
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Continuous Improvement Manager who will be leading the implementation of our new system in our plant. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Drive the transformation of Operations.
• Bring innovation into the company.
• Ensure a successful roll out of new operation model implementation in Mexico.
• Initiate, plan, lead and follow up on improvement projects.
• Ensure efficient use of resources through proper planning of budget and appropriate management of people.
• Ensure that the relevant continuous improvement standards are implemented and respected.
• Ensure internal stakeholders are regularly informed to discuss about plans, results, and opportunities, current and anticipated projects.
• Provide guidance by coaching and mentoring to the factory employees to ensure understanding of the continuous improvement model.
• Ensure that EHS aspects are integrated into all activities.
• Participate in identification of training needs and facilitation of trainings.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills
• 5+ years of experience as a Lean Manager, Continuous improvement Manager, Systems Implementation Manager, (change agent).
• International FMCG or Automotive background preferred.
• IWS, TPM, Lean Manufacturing, SixSigma, Quality systems is preferred.
• People management experience is preferred
• Comfort around higher management
• Learning on the fly.
• Innovation management.
• Strategic agility.
• Drive for Results.
• Managerial Courage.
• Fluent English is a must
• Ideally be open to relocate locally & internationally.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values