What will your typical day look like?
As Manager Owned Media & Content you will have the opportunity to manage a team, along with Owned media that involves web content, social media and ecommerce. You will be working closely with the Consumer Journey team/legal and brand teams while managing digital vendors and working side by side with our local B2C team and region/other markets to improve the consumers’ online experience. You will be managing and optimize ecommerce experience using omni-channel thinking. This also includes constantly evaluating an online presence to implementing effective organic search engine optimization plans. You will also have a true understanding of web analytics, UX/UI, content development and SEO strategies to share with stakeholders. Did we mention you’ll have the opportunity to kick start new initiatives from ground up?
About the team
You will be part of a highly diverse and motivated team who is at the center of cultivating a digital culture. Everyone is empowered and strive to bring meaningful solution for consumers. Team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company, constantly share learnings and help each other out.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone that is:
• Responsible for owned media that involves website, legally approved closed social media presence and ecommerce for Reduced Risk Platforms (one or more platforms) with clear/ and ambitious KPIs. Use data centric approach to constantly learn and adapt to the new external and legal environment.
• Manage the website by working with digital vendors and work with local B2C teams / region to consistently bring new enhancements to improve experience, be it ecommerce or overall website. Optimize landing pages and customer support. Monitor web analytics reporting to increase site speed, optimize navigation and customer paths through UX/UI, and checkout.
• Evolve digital content, catalog set up and management. Work closely with Consumer Journey, Art department and Product teams on content development. Develop deep understanding of consumer journey as well as brands. Open to constant experimentation, using FFWD methodology, to learn which content helps consumers move smoothly from one platform to another (e.g. website, ecommerce, other owned media).
• Develop and manage three-year delivery plans and targets. Develop and execute plans to manage and optimize ecommerce/ other owned media using omni-channel thinking and understanding consumer journey. Develop channel specific programs while working closely with Product, legal and consumer insights teams.
• Expand and implement effective organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. Work with other markets/vendor/region/ local legal to manage SEO. Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes. Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
• Responsible for troubleshoot issues related to the websites and ecommerce. Work closely with B2C, Customer Care, Logistics and Pricing teams to resolve.
• Managing allocation and optimization of program budgets. Develop reporting template with a standard frequency and share with relevant audience. Ensure legal / data privacy teams are on board to ensure adequate data control measures and standard reporting.
• Ensure team members are motivated and empowered to propose solutions striking a fine balance between compliance, innovation & speed.
Let’s talk about what you bring
You are someone that has:
• College/University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Science/Business Studies.
• 5+ years in ecommerce, with an understanding and experience in ecommerce funnel, SEO, SEM.
• Deep prior experience on content optimization via UI/UX.
• Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations.
• Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs- from concept to execution to reporting and optimization.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales-Science & Innovation department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.