Customer Care Analyst Internship - Sintra
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future - creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
This transformation will revolutionise every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers and engage with society.
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a startup. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference: to the way we work and to the lives of a billion smokers.
About the Customer Care Analyst Internship
Do you have intellectual curiosity and strong analytical skills?
Are you a disruptive thinker with latitude for independent judgment?
Do you have good communications skills and a customer oriented mind?
Do you have a detail-oriented approach and strong organizational skills?
If you answered YES to those questions, then we want to hear from you!
PMI is looking for a creative, analytical and problem-solving oriented individual to fill our Intern in the Customer Care Department.
Your ‘day to day’
I. This person will examine multiple sets of data with the purpose of:
a. Identifying flaws that make data unsanctionable/unfit for purpose;
b. Understanding the flaws root causes;
c. Proposing immediate fixes/solutions;
d. Collaborating in the design of data quality improvement plans.
II. Actively contribute towards data excellence:
a. Validate and perform test cases based upon requirements;
b. Propose and develop additional test cases, plans and scripts;
c. Develop and present data quality reports.
III. Participate in Business Reporting:
a. Analyse multiple sets of data, identifying tendencies and suggesting improvements.
Who we’re looking for
• Degree in Mathematics, Management, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, BI or similar;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Thorough critical and logical reasoning;
• Good Knowledge in Office tools (namely Excel);
• Fluent in Portuguese and with an advanced level of English;
• Enjoys working with large data sets, looking into detail to understand cause of concern and capable of intertwining multiple sources of information.
What we offer
• A 12 months paid internship (1010€ gross);
• International and fast-paced work environment;
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.