Do you have what it takes to be a global talent? Do you feel you have the potential to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? Do you want to be rewarded not only for WHAT you do, but also for HOW you do it? Then we should have a conversation.
Philip Morris international (PMI) affiliate in Hong Kong is looking for a Digital Manager who is responsible for strategizing and driving the company’s Hong Kong digital transformation, provide recommendations on approach and digital innovation as well as ensure robust processes are implemented to measure commercial and organizational effectiveness.
• Lead and plan annual digital strategy/campaigns for the affiliate by mapping the local consumer decision journey with consumer insights and digital data. Provide the overall direction and optimization of available digital assets (i.e. website, CRM, social media and content management and so on) with the input from Headquarters, local internal teams, and by partnering with agencies to execute the strategy on time and within budget. Ensure digital plans are aligned seamlessly to the overall business and marketing objectives.
• Drive consumer digital understanding – consumer behavior, platforms, media, and data to drive personalized content. Improve the familiarity with and use of digital tools across the organization as part of the digital transformation. Stay abreast of Market competitive activities and latest trends/innovations, lead and introduce digital and e-commerce initiatives that position PMAL ahead of the competition.
• Oversee and lead the development of an agile Reduced Risk Product digital & E Commerce strategy for PMAL: Develop a market specific digital strategy for HK and Macau markets that enhances the e-commerce customer experience to drive conversion and purchase incidence. Establish infrastructure for Reduced Risk products through ecommerce in collaboration with global and regional internal resources and external service providers as appropriate.
• Build CRM strategy and oversee the development of 1-2-1 database marketing for CRM, loyalty and conversion programs, in line with the company mission and commercialization approach.
• Establish social media listening and analysis capability to improve understanding of Reduced Risk Products’ awareness, reputation among target segment and corporate positioning. Provide digital performance reports and analysis.
• Manage digital budgets to maximize ROI. Build relationship and partner with internal key stakeholders, digital ecosystem, media agencies and partners to optimize social content & digital creative recommendations.
• Actively lead and develop digital capability across PMAL team. Lead in upskilling relevant internal stakeholders and maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities.
• Grow, nurture and develop an agile team in order to increase the organization and team capabilities.
Requirements for the role:
• 7+ years of experience in either of the following areas: Digital Marketing / E-Commerce website development or management / Social Media Marketing / Brand Management / Campaign Development / Commercialization / Project management / Corporate Communications.
• Solid knowledge of consumer insights, innovation process, and marketing mix planning.
• Passion for digital space, consumer’s journeys and winning in marketplace
• Knowledge of how to create, test, optimize digital content and experience leading creative/technical agencies and media partnerships
• Confirmed understanding of digital channels and influencers
• Aptitude and use digital analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Target, Facebook Editor, and social media insight platforms
• Solid experience leading communication through Social Media channels
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. We proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic - we want to replace cigarettes with smoke-free products as fast as possible. More than 8 million adult consumers across 48 markets have stopped smoking and switched to IQOS, an innovative product that heats tobacco instead of burning it. It's the biggest shift in our history. And it's the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.
Want to join our team? Please apply online at http://www.pmicareers.com by providing your detailed resume, current and expected salary.