Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a
Internship in Manufacturing Technical Services
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As trainee in the team of Manufacturing Technical Services, you will:
• Support the organization in the planning of corrective and preventive maintenance activities with cost and timing effectiveness
• Support the organization in the spare parts strategy
• Support the organization in the planning of activities to be compliant with our quality procedures
• Support the organization in the planning of activities to be compliant with Environment, Health and Safety internal and external requirements
• Support the organization in define and standardize good manufacturing and maintenance practices
• Support to find and eliminate waste in our zero-loss journey
• Support the process of continuous improvement of our equipment’s
Place of employment: Zola Predosa
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in October 2019
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
• Masters’ degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Management)
• Scientific Approach
• Project management processes passion
• Analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Required: Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Fluent English and Italian.
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.