We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology and R&D driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and drive customer centricity?
Join the team of extremely collaborative professionals and support the deployment of our trade & partnership vision. Determine the needs of Local Chains, link with Company’s strategy and prepare action plans. Build and maintain effective business relationships with assigned customers & other trade partners, cooperate with distributor and merchandising agency in order to deploy commercial activities and sustain the effective management of all platform.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You have University degree and 2+ years of continuous successful experience in managing sales partners (FMCG, Retail or Telco industry would be an advantage).
• You are clear and constructive communicator, who fluently speaks Lithuanian & English.
• You are organized & possess perfect planning, prioritization & resource management skills.
• You enjoy making decisions based on data, analyze numbers and react quickly to grasp the opportunity.
• You are flexible, adaptable to changes, enjoy experimenting, yet keep the ownership and share the joy for results achieved.
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 4th of October’19