IS SOFTWARE ENGINEER – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Are you self-motivated? Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence? Do you understand the importance and the power of Deep Learning to help bring efficiencies on business processes? If yes, then this job is just for you.
We are currently looking for a hardworking professional to join our Artificial Intelligence team, based at PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o in the Information Services (IS) Department in Kraków, Poland.
IDEALLY, YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent faculty
- Proven hands-on experience in designing and developing underlying software architecture following microservices principles and/or machine learning experience in business or academic environment
- Excellent skills in communicating in English
- Strong Python Skills
- Experience with a Python web framework (Django, Flask, etc.)
- Experience with PostgreSQL and SQL-Alchemy
- Experience with Celery/Redis
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- software engineering skills (code quality, testing, design, automation, git)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, Route53)
- Experience building and maintaining products with real-world usage
- Ability to rapidly iterate and roll out new code
- Proficient in Git and Linux
If you have skills on the following technologies, that will be considered a plus:
- DevOps (i.e. Docker, Jenkins, JFROG Artifactory, Bamboo)
AS AN ASSET:
- Ability to understand complex system architecture and components
- Awareness of Cloud architecture principles (in particular AWS ecosystem)
- You are curious, independent and keen to learn and experiment with new technologies quickly
- You are willing to collaborate with virtual teams in a multi-national, diversified environment
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Specifically, you will:
- Discuss and analyze business requirements for new AI and machine learning solutions that will be served in a containerized manner through one of our infrastructures (OpenShift / AWS)
- Propose optimal software architecture to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, project managers, scrum masters, developers, data engineers and machine learning engineers on various stages of solution design and build
Plus, you’ll be working with members with different set of skills (Machine Learning Scientist/Engineer) from whom you’ll be able to learn, apply/use Deep Learning frameworks, and attempt to collaborate and build prototypes to use AI, machine learning.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• company kindergarten possibility
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com