Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future - creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
This transformation will revolutionize every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers and engage with society.
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a start-up. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference: to the way we work and to the lives of a billion smokers.
As an Internal Controls Intern, we count on you to:
• Assist your team members in the documentation of control environment and preparation of risk registers during reviews and projects.
• Support the collection of data to document controls and test their operating effectiveness.
• Extract and compile data to track progress of US-GAAP audits
• Support the preparation of relevant reports.
• Verify quality and consistency of records used to track time spent on activities and report them in Internal Controls' repository
Who we’re looking for
• Master students in Accounting, Control or Finance
• Experienced in data processing and analysis
• Knowledgeable about internal and external audit process
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office programs
• Curious, proactive, enthusiastic and reliable
• Fluent in English, French is a strong asset
What we offer
• Competitive internship salary
• Transportation allowance
• Fitness @ PMI premises free of charges
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about our internship program – visit our LinkedIn today!