Intern in Central Material Requirement Planning team (EU Supply Chain)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year or university graduate (up to 6 months after graduation);
• fluent English Speaker
• a person with advanced level of MS Excel
• problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
• excellent communications skills
As an asset:
• MRP system (Material Requirements Planning) knowledge, SAP R3 experience as a big plus
• experience exposed to materials requirements planning (MRP), market projects and materials specification activities
• knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek)
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join the Supply Planning team in the Operations Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 – 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern in Central Material Requirement Planning team you will:
Execute the DIM (Direct Incoming Material) and other semi-components deliveries to PMI EU factories by:
1. Analyzing factories’ requirements, running MRP reports and placing the purchase orders at our suppliers.
2. Coordinating purchase orders lifecycle till the end delivery (orders modifications, advancements, cancellations if needed, confirming the deliveries to factories)
3. Maintaining optimal DIMs and semi-components stock levels
4. Maintaining and measuring vendor performance in terms of OTIF (On Time In Full) and responding to rush orders.
5. Governing SAP system material master data (MRP Views)
6. Proposing improvements covering system [SAP] and process [MRP].
FIND A NEW PARTH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.