Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future - creating products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
This transformation will revolutionise every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers and engage with society.
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a start-up. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference: to the way we work and to the lives of a billion smokers.
As a Planning, Finance & Business Development Intern, we count on you to team up with the Planning and Finance team members and support them on various aspect of our business. Namely, you will contribute to deliver timely reports to our leadership team, be involved in ensuring that our internal controls are in place and be the one responsible for reflecting our latest actuals and forecasts of one of our business segments in our global systems.
On the other side, you will learn how the business runs at market level and how a market like Switzerland contributes at Regional and Global levels. You will have an exposure to pricing, internal controls, reporting and ultimately to the market budget cycles. You will learn how competition may influence our tactics and how new generation products can drive our local and global strategies.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration, Finance or related area
• Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Pro-activity and drive for excellence coupled with curiosity and creativity
• Ability to report to different stakeholders with various expectations
• Early experience in other FMCG a plus
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, French an asset
What we offer
• Competitive internship salary
• Transportation allowance
• Fitness @ PMI premises free of charges
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about our internship program – visit our LinkedIn today!