RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for a high energetic, eagerness to challenge status-quo and consumer-driven professional as our Reduced-Risk Products (RRP) Brand Executive who will be supporting in deploying portfolio strategy for all the brand regarding devices, consumable and accessories or RRP product adhere with all our global policy for the local market. You will have the opportunity to involve in the development of portfolio extension strategy and planning process.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver significant value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
• Packaging: Develop local market adaption for global brands, both Combustible and RRP products of packaging (graphics, descriptor, onsets & etc.) and user guides.
• Assist in process review, approval, and implementation timelines with the relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate with external vendors in programs design and activation tools to ensure execution excellence.
• Develop and implement specific communication messages to announce campaigns, device discounts, exclusive events, accessory offers, etc.
• Assist in Brand Strategy and Commercial Planning
• Develop brand positioning, core selling message, portfolio strategy, media strategy, new platforms
• Monitor market trend, analyze statistics and provide accurate information concerning market share and unit volume development, then propose actionable changes to develop the marketing plans.
• Validate marketing expenses relating to the assigned brand and provide the budget comparison.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and advertising and ensure the information are detailed in a presentable form at all times.
• Follow up legislative issues and ensure all marketing activities are in line with local regulations and get consultation from legal counsel if necessary.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience within domain in a start-up or corporate, global environment.
• Significant knowledge in Brand Management/ Campaign Development/ Commercialization activities. Understanding in Digital Marketing would be an added advantage.
• Strategic thinker and able to conceptualize solutions.
• Demonstrate analytical, business-acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills with proven influencing and delivery power to work across-functionally and collaborate.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Experience working in agile teams and processes.
• Holds a Degree in Marketing discipline or equivalent. MBA is highly desirable.