Welcome to our Philip Morris vacancy.
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company? Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you imagine being part of our revolutionary business transformation? Explore our position for the Benelux-cluster and learn more about our vision by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
Would you like to become our Manager Business Development & Planning Benelux ?
Do you feel thrilled thinking about helping us building and reinforcing our commitment to replacing cigarettes by better alternatives? Are you an energetic professional that is up to the job and can lead and inspire a team of young potentials? Are you a champ with numbers, data analytics and business insights with a love for teamwork ?
If so, you could strengthen our Benelux Finance Team that engages on a broad scope of topics our business cares about.
Read further to learn more about the main responsibilities of the role:
• Be an inspirational leader that provides direction and priority setting to a team of approx. 12 ambitious professionals;
• Be the financial sparring partner to the commercial Management team of the Benelux i.e. understand strategy, its challenges and opportunities;
• Contribute to Reduced Risk Product and conventional strategy through scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis and data insight;
• Lead Rolling Forecast/Latest estimate for our categories;
• Work as unity with Controller and Director Finance to ensure timeliness & completeness of financial statements;
• Be the contact person for the EU Regional HQ for outlook and planning matters;
• Lead performance tracking & reporting. Ensure it is up-to-date, agile and connected to the key projects coordinated through our Project Management Office (PMO);
• Lead and coordinate value reviews on our key investments;
• Perform story telling & visualization: translate findings and results into a compelling narrative;
• Coaching and development of a team of 9 analysts and 3 managers.
You would be THE matching candidate if you recognize yourself in below profile:
• Do you hold a Master’s degree and 8+ years of experience in consultancy, finance, planning and/or data analytics?
• Are you a strategic thinker used to work with ambiguity whilst leading a high performing team?
• Are you naturally driven by curiosity and do you have a drive and passion for results?
• Do you have business acumen ? Meaning the ability to understand functions and markets, and its cross-functional interdependencies?
• Are you able to extract the essence and share the storyline of a business strategy?
• Do you have the ability to ask the right questions, formulate problem statement and outcome of analytics tailored to the audience?
• Are you confident to be a key sparring partner to senior management?
• Are you able to prioritize, organize and execute parallel activities, to apply project management and agile practices?
• Are you a quick learner and can you adapt smoothly to new directions?
• Are you IT tool savvy?
As Head of Planning and Business intelligence you will step into a dynamic and multicultural department taking an important role. One that is pivotal to ensure Philip Morris achieves its ambition of creating a smoke-free future.
In this role you will never stop leading and learning. So, if you love building a smoke-free future with us, then this could be your chance.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we offer competitive remuneration packages and see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce and a personal and career development culture, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound?
If you are interested, please apply and send us your resume and motivation.