Senior Manager Customer Experience – Hammersmith (London)
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
'Customer Experience', the purpose is to improve the consumer journey with the retention/acquisition stages as we strive to build our smoke-free future and ensuring that the IQOS customers experience is world class to drive increased customer acquisition, satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy. This will involve being the voice of the customer throughout the business and ensuring that customer insight is distilled and transferred into future experience design and delivery of an improved customer experience.
We have the resources and the people power to succeed. Our culture is creative, collaborative, flexible and dynamic, with a refreshing lack of hierarchy. If you’re adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, you’ll find so much freedom here to shape your future and endless opportunities to develop.
Your ‘day to day’
You will interact with teams from across the business as projects are taken from insight into action. The work is grouped into eight areas as outlined below.
Who we’re looking for
CX strategy and vision
Promoting and advocating the delivery of the IQOS customer experience vision and strategy
• Staying abreast of the latest trends in consumer behaviour and customer experience
• Feeding new insight, trends and technology into the customer journey design and implementation across the business
• Commissioning ad-hoc customer insight to capture the as-is customer experience and get to the root cause of key pain points.
• Responsible for ensuring customer insight and feedback is captured, tailored and shared to the relevant teams across the organisation – and actioned, also ensuring decisions are being informed with customer insight.
• Distilling and summarising insight as required so that it can be shared more easily across the business.
• Communicating and embedding the use of customer segments and personas as identified by the global PMI team.
• Running journey mapping sessions as and when required to ensure the existing customer experience is known and understood.
• Mapping the desired consumer journey, ideate and assess potential solutions and test solutions
• Escalating opportunities to the Customer Experience Board for testing and implementation prioritisation.
• Managing the design, prototyping, testing and delivery of a leading customer experience using the PMI method (a blend of Experience Design and Agile) within the Acquisition/Retention areas
• Ensure that colleagues are aware of the proposed changes. Communicate via the most appropriate channels
• Test the proposed experience with a small sample of real users
• Learn from users feedback
• Make changes based on the users' feedback
• Confirm that the solution is the most appropriate choice to meet the consumer need and we are ready to commence development
• Contributing to key projects and initiatives to ensure that the customer is considered.
• Connecting with channel leads and Programme Managers to deliver the target experience.
• Serving as the voice for customers throughout the business.
• Ensuring initiatives being worked on are connected and aligned across the business from a customer experience perspective – delivering one connected and seamless customer experience
• Understanding how measures and initiatives being worked on are performing against the KPI and metrics framework that has recently been put together across the business and monitored on an ongoing basis to track progress.
• Recommending actions as and when required to improve results.
CX training, capability build and culture
• Supporting the delivery of CX training and coaching as and when required.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.