◆Strategy(Marketing & Media, PR):
① Support consumer PR team on execution of the consumer communications plan under the supervision of Consumer PR Leader. The scope includes:
- Develop consumer and media plan.
- Segment and analyze the consumer & public needs.
- Prepare for the internal presentation to make a consensus with stakeholders.
② Engage and pitch stories to consumer and lifestyle media, bloggers. The scope includes:
- Prioritize the media / bloggers which the target end-consumers read/watch.
- Prepare media launch and story editorial calendar.
- Conduct the engagement to lifestyle media, bloggers.
- Maintain media list.
③ Support PR event, round tables, one-to-one pitching from out-of-box thinking point of view. Scope includes:
- Co-work with PR agency to handle the events based on the consumer & media communication strategy (Media selections, Event venue selection, media engagement content creation, management presentation creation, narrative creation, management of Q&A etc).
- Build the long-term relationship with Media representatives (TV, Newspaper, and Magazine).
④ Prepare summary reports of media events with reporting tool. The scope includes:
- Collect PR result with PR agency or the reporting tool.
- Analyze the insight and clarify the lessons and learned.
- Create the summary reports to management.
⑥ Active collaboration with the team member to ensure related business/PR knowledge transfer as support of the manager
1. 3-4 years of professional experience with proven records in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Communications, Journalism and Public Relations.
2. Experience in working with other functions; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
3. Solid relationship with key consumer and lifestyle media and bloggers.
4. Marketing background
5. Ability to work with cross-functional teams
6. Understand social media
7. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills in both English and Japanese language