Intern Information Services & Digital Innovation in Lausanne for a 6-month challenge starting as of February 2020
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mindset can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Our Swiss Internship program will really help you shape your career in the direction you choose. Get paid to collaborate on meaningful projects where you can challenge yourself and have the flavor of a real business experience. Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected. Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with PMI – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Who we’re looking for a student:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Web design or any relevant area.
• High interest for emerging technologies, inclusive design and web accessibility.
• Experience in planning and carrying out projects
• Team work attitude, problem-solving oriented, naturally curious
• Good critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft suite 365, Visual Studio & Google Analytics
• Basic knowledge of programming languages: SQL, HTML, Visual C++, CSS
• Basic knowledge of modern code development, testing practices and test-driven development
You will join Frontline Systems team for a cross departmental project working closely with IS/Digital team as well as Frontline team as customers to better capture their needs and improve their day to day user experience.
You will be guided and will receive relevant information that will allow you to feel at ease in the tasks assigned to you and to evolve professionally and personally.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Define the real needs of the company in the area of support to users of the field.
• Analyse all possibilities offered by Microsoft Teams software and propose the best implementation to fulfil their needs.
• Collaborate in the execution of the tests (UAT).
• Participate to the creation of guidelines for users.
• Implementation of the application with the users in the field (including training).
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.