Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• a university graduate with degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics in Finance or equivalent
• a professional with min. 1 year of relevant work experience in Finance and understanding of corporate finance as well as financial statement analysis and controls
• a fluent English speaker experienced in using MS Excel
Additionally, strong numerical, analytical and communication skills, combined with good understanding of business are desired.
Rise to the challenge
As Financial Controlling Analyst you will:
• join a team, diverse in terms of people and activities, which offers numerous professional development possibilities
• become a part of a larger team through collaboration with local and international stakeholders
• prepare budgets and analyze variances to actual results by keeping track of latest business developments
• coordinate and actively participate in month and year-end closing tasks for respective PMI affiliates;
• ensure full conformity of financial statements with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
• perform ad hoc analysis to support implementation of management's business decisions
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PJOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Apply on-line in english at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.