Be a part of a revolutionary change.
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our media management and corporate communication tools. Join us in Communications and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new model is effective and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Purpose of Job:
Act as the right hand to Head of Communications with plan and strategies to help build successful communications messages and campaigns as well as executing day to day operation with an ultimate goal to shape a favorable operating environment via awareness building among key media, influencers and other internal/external stakeholders.
1) Media Relations Planning and Execution
• Daily media monitoring with needed report generation and impact analysis.
• Observe media landscape/environment changes by reading relevant media and social sources and update SMT of the market movement.
• Work with and supervise external agency to come up with press materials (articles, and engagement tools), talking points, QAs and storyline for media pitching.
• Build and maintain relationships with media in Taiwan, including print, broadcast, online, and bloggers and fulfil their requests in a timely, deadline-sensitive and accurate manner.
• Act on opportunities to make best use of owned and earned media activities as appropriate.
2) Event Planning and Management
• Take Lead on Internal and External (Media) Events/Activities including designing and planning to achieve our strategy.
• Execute and deliver events based on our targeted goals and budgets including sourcing and managing event location and props.
3) Corporate Messaging
• Communicate and liaise with regional and global counterparts to ensure message consistency.
• Leverage materials provided by Region and Global while localizing ideas suitable for Taiwan.
• Produce/Create Newsletters and Event Materials in line with Global's guideline and initiatives.
• Provide advice and support other functions’ communications events and needs.
- 7+ years of experience preferably in MNC or top niche PR companies
- Able to expand bullet points into easy-to-understand, concise and engaging copy
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills while maintaining great attention to detail
- Excellent English report skills
- Strong knowledge in social media and digital PR
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking "Apply Now" you agree that we will use the data you give us as described in our Privacy Notice (https://www.pmi.com/resources/docs/default-source/pmi-careers/privacy_agreement_english.pdf?sfvrsn=2). When you submit your application, you send it to all PMI companies. Each PMI company will process the data for their recruitment and candidate relationship purposes, including sharing the data amongst themselves and their service providers. The PMI companies may also refer other PMI companies to data about you, including an assessment of roles for which they think you might be suitable. This sharing of data between PMI companies allows us to find job offerings that may interest you. The PMI companies and their service providers can be in any part of the world, including the EU, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. However, wherever they are, they will protect data about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.