Are you inquisitive, creative, resilient, communicative and results driven? Do you want to make a difference in our company and help us create something new? Do you like and have the skills to work in multifunctional environment autonomously? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Manager Sales & Operations Planning Maghreb to join our Customer Service team. Substantial experience working with forecasting Solutions (E2OPEN suite is a strong plus), Supply Chain Planning, S&OP and data analytics are necessary for this role. A minimum of 6+ Years of experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Electronics or Medical Device industry. A university degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or any related field is mandatory, as well as proficient English & French (both spoken and written).
APICS certification and/or certification in Business Forecasting & Planning (IBF) and/or Lean Six Sigma certification are a plus.
This role is based in Casablanca, Morocco.
Rise to the challenge
This pivotal role is responsible of leading the cluster S&OP process ensuring alignment across functions and senior market management collaborating with the Manager Operations Customer Service Maghreb.
More specifically, you'll
• Lead the implementation of a standardized & well-adapted S&OP process for all product categories.
• Advise Customer Service (regional, local) of variances between existing forecasts, plans, actuals, budgets.
• Drive alignment of plans and/or corrective actions in forecasting that will improve our supply chain metrics in the area of cost, cash and services.
• Monitor the demand planning metrics and use root cause analysis to resolve the largest gaps.
• Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory and service level target on existing and new products.
• Ensure efficient business intelligence collection processes are in place to monitor and report relevant assumptions, risks and opportunities of business targets.
• Collaborate with the Global Category Team, hub and markets to manage products lifecycle.
• Actively participate or initiate improvement programs to expand consumers (internal and external) service levels at optimal cost.
• Maximize the organizational and individual performance in attainment of business objectives.
FIND A NEW PATH
Philip Morris Maroc S.A.R.L. offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
"PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer”