Rise to the challenge
As a Commercial Intelligence Supervisor, YOU will lead, motivate and develop a team of analysts responsible to support Commercial organization – Field Sales Force, Commercial Planning, Key Accounts and Commercial Development teams - with the development of commercial strategies, by providing actionable and accurate reports and analyses, to identify opportunities and make recommendations. YOU have a comfort with numbers, combined with 3-5 years of analytical experience.
What your typical day looks like
• Guide and oversee all performance management of staff under supervision to coach, guide and support them to reach their full potential and achieve team and individual KPI's.
• Communicate vision, direction and purpose to employees under supervision and act as a role model for them.
• Establish, manage and maintain clear lines of communication with relevant stakeholder groups on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure that staff under supervision is constantly updated and trained on objectives, initiatives, new data mining and data visualization tools, etc.
• Ensure timely publication of high-quality reports and dashboards with the frequency required for the whole commercial organization.
• Manage resources and priorities to address any ad-hoc request in a timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy.
• Develop with the team models to support the commercial organization run What-if scenarios, to ensure higher ROI for all commercial initiatives and increase revenue.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams responsible for reporting and analytics to ensure alignment in the design and implementation of data elements, reports, dashboards and any other data analytics required for better business decision.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Mathematics or Statistics) or related area of study
• 3-5 Years’ experience within an analytical role; managing a team (asset)
• Experience with stakeholder engagement
• Familiarity with reporting and data visualization tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Exposure to Salesforce is an asset
• Strong communication skills
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Commercial Intelligence team fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.