We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
As a COMMERCIAL PROJECT LEAD you will support commercial projects and digital communication strategy implementation through leading various campaigns. You will also:
• In close cooperation with internal & external stakeholders, effectively propose and execute commercial strategies to ensure brand growth and address local market challenges and opportunities.
• Develop projects for different audiences (B2B and B2C) across digital and offline channels.
• Manage assigned budget, 3rd party agencies, and internal & external project teams to ensure delivery of quality results within agreed timeframes.
• Continuously track project results and market dynamics, dedicatedly share your insights and propose actions for portfolio development and campaign effectiveness improvements.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You have a University degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
• You have proven experience in leading complex projects within brand building, marketing or communication areas.
• You possess excellent organizational, planning and stakeholder management skills.
• You are a clear and constructive communicator, who fluently speaks in English and Latvian (Russian preferred).
• You have excellent brand building, content editing, layout and design skills, including ability to clearly present concepts and effectively deliver key messages.
• You enjoy making decisions based on data, analyse numbers and react quickly to grasp the opportunity.
• You are flexible, adaptable to changes, enjoy experimenting, yet keep the ownership and drive for results.
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 21st October’ 19 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place towards the end of October’ 19.
Salary range for this role is 1,900 EUR to 2,350 EUR gross.