Senior Manager in Manufacturing – Kutná Hora
Profile of candidate:
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Economics or Technical area
• Senior role, applicable to factory complexity, 5 years minimum experience in Manufacturing in combination with QA, LEAN, Product Development, Supply Chain or other areas beyond Manufacturing departments.
• 3 years minimum “manage others” career stages.
• Local Language: Fluent
• PC: advanced MS Office user
• Soft skills: Communication and Presentation skills, Training skills
• Leadership: Coaching and Mentoring skills
• Proven experience from Procter & Gamble company with gained knowledge of their integrated operating system (pillars, standard work processes, lean / continuous improvement methods and tools)
• Potential to become Manufacturing Director in 2-3 years
• Ensure the overall accountability and governance of new system deployment and the sustainability of the system within the affiliate. Ensure all methods, standards and processes within affiliate are fully in line with the global standards and aligned with the region/cluster governance/deployment team.
• Develop the affiliate’s strategy and roadmap in line with the region/cluster plans in order to achieve continuous improvement in defined strategic pillars. Support the affiliate to establish and sustain an integrated operating system. Assess the organization and processes in order to develop efficient and effective plans in the affiliate.
• Ensure proper affiliate’s organization structure including a robust career path in order to meet strategical objectives and plans. Ensure a pipeline of talents are in place to support the continuous improvement effort in the affiliate and to maintain sustainability of implemented integrated operating system and gained capabilities.
Support the organizational leaders to drive the change of PMI (Philip Morris International) culture and business transformation.
• Continuously review PMI best practices and adjust affiliate plans to maximize people engagement into productivity generation, driving innovation and increasing organization agility to deliver business results according to the defined PMI standards and practices. Ensure PMI best practices are recognized, shared and adopted into affiliate’s standards.
• Ensure the affiliate’s alignment of the operating standards according to global solutions, ensure sustainable knowledge sharing on continuous improvement tools and methods, standard work processes, daily management systems and pillars according to the global standards. Coordinate training activities in the affiliate related integrated operating system.
• Ensure efficient communication and visualization of affiliate strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum awareness and ensure compliance and alignment across the organization in the affiliate. Engage affiliate’s management teams and key stakeholders into communications plans.
• Contribute to region strategy development by representing the affiliate on regional meetings and workshops, ensure affiliate challenges, priorities and initiatives are understood and integrated into the regional plans.