JUNIOR PROJECTS EXECUTIVE
2 years developmental program at Philip Morris Lietuva
We are looking to recruit a motivated and energetic junior specialist, who strive for professional development in operations environment. We hope that you have university degree (technical degree would be an asset), you are active in after curriculum activities (volunteering, youth organizations & clubs etc.), speak English, Lithuanian and have high level of expertise in Excel & Power point.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Lietuva is seeking talented people to join our team in Klaipeda Factory. As a Junior Projects Executive you will have developmental assignments within various departments (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Production etc.), contribute to the daily performance of the factory routine, work on different projects and tasks. You will participate in various trainings and workshops, helping you to grow both professionally and individually.
• earning & development oriented culture;
• fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances;
• sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement;
• yearly paid vacation premium;
• employer contribution to Private Pension Fund;
• private full scope medical insurance; • allowances and additional paid vacation days;
• various recognition programs.
Salary from 920 eur netto
We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and drive customer centricity?
APPLY ON-LINE www.pmi.com IN ENGLISH UNTIL 31.01.2020