Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
The IT Consumer Deployment team is responsible for all configuration activities needed in order to efficiently and effectively roll-out to markets the PMI’s global digital engagement platform. You’ll be working with a mix of talents in business engagement, infrastructure design, solutions architecture, cross-platform development, analytics and data. You’ll constantly look for effectiveness, efficiency and big wins: what can we do better, how can we automate, where can we scale and achieve higher deployment velocity.
You will coordinate product deployments and ensure a high-quality implementation standard for our customers. You’ll translate ideas into implementation models and features, and follow product deployment from start to finish.
Your ‘day to day’:
• Develop and implement product deployment models consistent with company objectives
• Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape more efficient ways of deploying the products
• Work with senior management to create product deployment plans and roadmaps
• Lead configuration teams in a hands-on delivery and coaching role, coordinate with other cross-functional teams to ensure full knowledge of the product evolution lifecycle
• Produce and maintain product deployment kits (PDK) and tools
• Follow release notes and monitor that products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
• Make creative recommendations to increase implementation speed and quality
• Suggest ways to track deployment performance and impact on end users
Who we’re looking for:
• Strong experience on CRM Media platforms and processes
• Experience working in a Consumer-centric company
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Knowledge of Sprinklr Enterprise is a plus
• Good knowledge of the Atlassian suite of tools
• Background in software development and program management
• Good knowledge of Agile framework
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Creative thinking skills
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent English required
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.