Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
As a People & Culture Operations Specialist, you will be a part of the P&C team and work closely with your colleagues to secure that compensation, benefits and payroll administration is carried out. You will be responsible for some of Nordic countries and will mostly be coordinating the processes for payroll, ensuring that they are verified and correct before approving them.
This role reports directly to the Team leader of P&C Operations. Besides tasks that the role comprehends, you will additionally have the opportunity to be coordinating projects, and be part of our company transformation to fulfill our vision of creating a smoke-free future.
As a People & Culture Ops Specialist, you will:
• Support Philip Morris employees with salary and HR related queries
• Actively following-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases
• Respond to employee related requests, and administer employees’ personal data in SAP database
• Prepare and translate HR related documentation and organizational announcements
• Perform daily audits of data inputs
• Generate standard and complex SAP reports
• Be proactively involved in any improvement initiatives for HR processes
• Coordinate and perform payroll related activities
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for an individual with an open mindset to challenges and that has the ability to communicate solutions and ideas, someone that encompasses their curiosity and drive to develop multiple skills within P&C, Finance, Accounting or any other relevant areas. To be right for this position, you must be self-driven, committed, and forward thinking – with the willingness to collaborate and contribute to a company that really makes a change.
WHAT YOU NEED
• Experience within payroll administration
• Excellent communication skills within English
• Experience in using Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel)
• Knowledge of the SAP database programme
• Excellent prioritizing skills
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
At PMI we see equal pay for equal work between women and men as the baseline standard for equality and we've proven that our actual pay practices match our good intentions with the Global EQUAL-SALARY Certification. On top of this PMI is an equal opportunities employer.