Philip Morris Latin America Services P&C Hub is seeking for talented people to join our dynamic and professional environment with clients and team members from all over the world.
• Facilitates a memorable and desired employee experience throughout the full employee lifecycle by being the primary contact for employees and managers in People & Culture (HR) matters
• Analyzes problems and escalates issues when needed to appropriate experts teams to ensure a service centered on Employee Experience
• Provides a consultative and strategic approach to the People & Culture (HR) discipline
• Workes closely with affiliates in the region to proactively follow-up on end to end resolution of all cases related to the assigned country(ies)
• Ensures that services are delivered efficiently and in timely manner.
• Responsible for maintaining the People & Culture data in SAP ensuring that employee’s information is properly updated.
• Ensure Data Life Cycle Management activities such as: Data Quality audits, Data cleansing and Data enrichment
• Other projects assigned
• College/University or during studies with at least an internship in HR area or customer service.
• Experience working in HR Shared Service Centers culture
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of an organization.
• Fluent English Level and advanced French or Portuguese level
• Computer skills, including MS Office – SAP knowledge is an asset
• Collaboration, team work and willingness to be part of a diverse group.
• Sound Excellent discretion and judgemental at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information.