We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to temporary join our Supply Chain department as:
Production Planning Analyst
- Production planner elaborates short-term production schedules based on the volume submission from PMI. In collaboration with Factory Production departments, production planner allocates production volumes to particular machine types and single production lines according to the established planning principles and considering production constraints.
- Aligns production volumes with market demands, so as to ensure timely product availability for shipment.
- Ensures constant and efficient information flow among departments involved in the production process in periodical meetings (presentations of short-term and long-term plans) and proper distribution of production plans;
- Follows-up actual production quantities and unplanned issues in supply chain on a daily basis in order to adjust production schedules accordingly. Provides all necessary information to other Operations departments and EU Supply Chain for decision making.
- Ensures that all production planning related information (planned/process orders, production versions, modifications and installations of machines and kits, changes in work schedules, etc.) is properly maintained in all related systems (SAP, ROSE, E2PR).
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, able to take responsibility, results oriented and demonstrates an attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good technical skills and collaboration, communication, presentation and prioritization abilities;
- Good understanding of the production processes, at theoretical and practical level;
- Relevant experience in a production environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Good MS Office and SAP knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company is constantly transforming and offers you a fresh prospective. Here you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. You will work in a professional setting with clients and team members.